Three Security Layers for a More Secure Cloud
When organizations host their data or applications in the cloud, they rely on the cloud service provider (CSP) to keep it secure. That’s no easy task: the infrastructure is multilayered, resulting in a large attack surface.
Download Intel's latest eGuide, 'Three Security Layers for a More Secure Cloud' to discover:
- The security layers you can use to create a more secure cloud infrastructure
- How to protect the firmware layer and establish a root of trust
- Methods to improve protection for applications and data in use
- How to protect the BIOS, OS, and hypervisor with a measured launch environment that helps protect virtual machines
- Ways to use security-enabled technologies to grow your cloud services business and generate bigger profits.